Chiropractic and You
See a chiropractor if you:
- Are sick or are in pain
- Are an athlete or have active pursuits
- Study or sit for a living
- Have experienced physical trauma like a car accident, fall or surgery
- Are pregnant or a new parent
- Are a baby or child
- Walk around with one or both feet pointing in or out
- Experience tight/sore jaw muscles (you can test this by pressing through your cheek in between where your wisdom teeth should be)
- Are busy or under a lot of stress
- Have a body!
Like a car, your body needs to be taken care of and maintained. Regardless of your physical condition or age, your body benefits from proper, balanced movement.
Here are some common questions which you can click to reveal the answer: